9/23/2011

Verbs!!!!

Answer the exercises and just write the answers on a separate paper to hand in, loose leaf paper, identify each part. (Subject-Verb Agreement, Verbs, Conjunctions)

Choose the correct verb.
1. Emily and Greg (come,comes) to my house every Friday.
2.There (is, are) time to watch the movie.
3. My friends who are in the band (wants, want) me to play a musical instrument.
4. My father or my brothers (is, are) coming with me to the game.
5. Everyone (needs, need) time to relax.
6. That bag of oranges (look, looks) fresh.
7. The lacrosse team (hopes, hope) to win the tournament.
8. Your trousers (needs,need) to be cleaned.
9. Some of the books on the shelf (is, are) dusty.
10. Even though the students like the class, a few (thinks, think) that is too complicated.
11. Hansel and Gretel (is, are) a famous children's story.
12. Why (is, are) your parents going to Africa for a vacation?

1 comment:

  1. Alondra Ramos Ramos(7-6), Checking in!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that this is an educational blog; please moderate your comments. Do not use bad, insulting, threatening, rude or disrespectful language.