2/26/2011

Edgar Allan Poe

Edgar Allan Poe is one of the most famous authors of America. He is one of my favorite authors because his stories are very interesting. His stories are based in mysteries, drama, and investigation. I like to read stories that make me think, analyze and draw conclusions even though, my conclusion can be wrong. Also, I like to read with a purpose and make sure that I can understand what is the author’s purpose. Edgar Allan Poe suffered a lot because his childhood was very painful and his experience is similar what other people and/or students are going through. I hope you enjoy his reading and make reading part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that this is an educational blog; please moderate your comments. Do not use bad, insulting, threatening, rude or disrespectful language.